Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fast and Easy Cleaning

I've never posted a blog without pictures before, but I got such a kick out of this I just had to share. This morning, K and I returned home from taking L to school and I turned a movie on for him while I got dressed. I got sidetracked after turning the movie on for him and called Dish Network about a weird charge we had on our bill (FYI, if you deal with Dish Network and they offer you a great deal on something, be sure to get that employee's name AND ID number...but that is a story for another day). So, by the time I got finished with that and got dressed, K had been unsupervised for almost an hour. Big mistake. He is my second child - you would think I would know not to leave a 2 and 1/2 year old unsupervised for that long. But his sister never got into anything (I guess I got spoiled!) The movie was over ("Elmo's Potty Time" only lasts 45 minutes, and FYI it sends no subliminal message to your child saying "You want to use the potty, you want to use the potty"... but again I digress). K had abandoned the TV and was "helping" me clean his and L's bathroom. Just know that if you ever need to clean and you are out of Comet, Soft Scrub, or whatever you use to clean your bathroom counters, you can just take the hand soap by the sink, squirt it all over the counter, and then rub it in with your hands. It's fast, easy, and very economical. He was so proud of himself when I went in there - he thought he was helping me and said "There you go Mommy." How could I get onto him? He was just too darn cute! I would have taken a picture but I just didn't have time. And I knew if I left him unsupervised while I went to get the camera, he would have his soapy hands and arms all over everything. My little helper.

Oh, by the way, in the time it took me to write this, he got "Elmo's Potty Time" out of the DVD player and broke it in half. I guess I'll never learn.

No comments: