16 years ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Oh, To See the World Through a Child's Eyes
Those of you with children (young or old) know all the ways a child can remind you how life from their perspective is just a little different. K reminded me of that tonight. We were eating at Chick-Fil-A, and he asked for ice cream. We took his kid's meal toy to the counter to exchange it for ice cream. I hardly noticed the man who was in front of us in line. But K noticed him right away and said (rather loudly), "Wook, it's Santa Cwas". I had to giggle a little to myself. In his eyes, this man with a red shirt, long white hair and a long white beard was, in fact, Santa Claus. And as he walked out the door, K yelled after him, "Bye, Santa Cwas!!" I don't know if the man ever heard him or not, but he didn't ask K for his Wish List.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment