So, maybe I am a little too excited about the new Sams that just opened. What can I say? There's something about buying 4 bottles of Clorox wipes and 60 Eggo waffles that just thrills me. Yesterday, after I got the kids from school, I told them that we needed to run by Sams. I told L (who is addicted to Eggo waffles) that they have a box of 60 waffles there. Her reply (in her most excited voice) - "Momma, CAN WE GET IT?" She's a girl after my own heart. Then, on the way there, she saw an airplane that apparently had just taken off. She said, "Wow, look at that airplane. That's the biggest airplane I've ever seen! I bet they got it at SAMS!!!!"
The look on her face when we got to Sams was pretty much the same as mine - pure joy. Laundry detergent in 110-load size, 55 packets of oatmeal, 48 Nutri Grain bars, 16 bars of Lever soap, 36 frozen Pillsbury biscuits, and 3 lbs of Cheez It crackers. When we get moved into our new house, that pantry won't know what hit it. This Sams Club membership is going to be so much fun (and so expensive! :)
16 years ago



1 comment:
Enjoy! I knew you would have fun.
Post a Comment