Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eating Toothpaste?

K has become quite obsessed lately with brushing his teeth. He has decided that he can do it all by himself (don't worry, I still help him some) and loves toothbrushes and toothpaste. Gran bought him a Tigger spinbrush this week, and now if I can't find little man, I can walk by the bathroom and hear his little spinbrush and know exactly where he is. Today, he came out of the bathroom with toothpaste all over his face. I said, "what's on your face?" and he told me that he had been eating toothpaste. I said, "No! Don't eat toothpaste!", to which he replied, "Momma, don't come in the bathroom while I'm eating toothpaste." I guess that is his way of saying "What you don't know won't hurt you." Sneaky little thing. Then he told me that he "wasn't finished eating toothpaste yet." I guess I can just put my dinner plans on hold - I'm sure his belly is full of flouride, and surely, Aquafresh for Kids has plenty of vitamins in it, right?

No comments: