Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Children's Playland

I thought I'd post a few pictures of what the kids got for Christmas. K is completely mesmerized by his GeoTrax trains (he got Grand Central Station last Christmas, and Uncle Scott and Aunt Susan gave him another remote-controlled train to go with it this year). He got all the GeoAir stuff this Christmas. It takes up almost the entire floor in his room (hey, it's less for me to vacuum now!) I have to admit, Hubby and I like to play with all of this too (wow, we are starting to sound like very selfish parents, first the Wii and now the GeoTrax :)



L got lots of Barbies this year. Also, when we were at Nana's house over Thanksgiving, she started playing with the Barbie dreamhouse in Nana's playroom (it was my sister's and then it was passed down to me). I can remember spending hours upon hours as a little girl playing in my room with my Barbies and the Barbie dreamhouse. Long story short, we now have the Barbie dreamhouse. L was very excited to get it and replace the Little People house that she no longer played with. So here are a couple of pictures of Barbie world that now resides in her room (she still spends much more time reading and playing Wii)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really cannot believe that the dream house is still standing. I'm sure that is a total antique now. Hope "L" enjoys it

Aunt Susan