16 years ago
Thursday, February 19, 2009
The Girl-catchers
I love picking L up from school and hearing all about her day. Yesterday, she got in the car all sweaty and I asked I they had gotten to play outside (duh, of course they had, but I wanted her to tell me about it). She told me that she and two of her friends had to run from "The Girl Catchers". When I inquired further about this, she told me that there were a group of boys on the playground chasing and catching some of the little girls and that the girls had to work so hard to fight them off. How funny! Today, she was helping me cook supper and I inquired if the "Girl Catchers" had been back in action today. She said no and then said, "Hard times only come around every now and then." I asked her what she meant and she said (in her most dramatic voice), "It was terrible being chased by those Girl Catchers. I don't think I'll have to go through anything that terrible again for a while." I hope not (and I'm sure her Daddy does too!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad she made it through "those hard times!" How cute!
Post a Comment