16 years ago
Monday, August 10, 2009
Chatterbox
K has become quite the little chatterbox and even realizes now when he is saying something funny. I can remember about 18 months ago when I was seriously concerned about his speech. All his peers seemed way ahead of him in their speech, especially stringing words together to make sentences. Well, I should have known that my little man just wasn't going to do it until he could do it right. He talks ALL the time now - yesterday, he was sick (poor thing) - L and I went to church and then went to see a movie (the day-before-school-starts fun treat). Hubby stayed home with K all day - when I got home, he said, "You're going to have to talk to him for a little while. I've been talking to him all day!" Yes, he is a little chatterbox. Last weekend, we left for the beach for a few days. The night before we left, I was tucking the kids in - it was like tucking in two little sticks of dynamite. We were singing "Jesus Loves Me" and K was singing with a crazy voice. L said "K, sing it right!" He thought for a minute (which is what makes it really funny) and then said, "No, I want to sing it left." He knows exactly what to say now to aggravate his sister (and us). He will ask a question, we'll answer, and then he will ask it again and again - while he is laughing hysterically. What a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment