16 years ago
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Organized! (well, sort of)
A few weeks ago, I started looking around the house and thinking, "Wow, this place needs some organization!" Not that there is stuff sitting around everywhere, but it seems that our closets, kitchen cabinets and drawers have gotten somewhat "cluttered" through the years (I'm sure nobody else has that problem!) So, I have set out on a mission to attack and kill the clutter! Last week, I made a $16 investment in some baskets from Big Lots. It took me about an hour then to get the kitchen cabinets organized - a basket for medicines, a basket of "rainy day" activities for the kids, and so on. Today, while K was napping, I decided to attack the stack of pictures in the bedroom entertainment armoire. The armoire, since we took the TV out, has been devoted to my scrapbooking stuff. Finally realizing that the scrapbooking is on hold for now, I decided to get some photo boxes and at least organize the pictures. Now the pictures are organized into 2 boxes - one for 2003-2006 (most of which has been scrapbooked already - yippee!) and one for 2007-2008 (most of which has not been scrapbooked, sadly). One day, I'll get back around to the scrapbooking that I really enjoy doing (it may be when the kids are grown!) Until then, I pledge to do my best at organizing in such a way that scrapbooking will even be possible. Now.....if I could only find time to get the rest of our 2008 pictures off the computer and actually printed. And there's always the cluttered closets. Another task for another day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like you are off to a great start....and you realize the projects may have to wait and they will! May this organizing lead to more relaxation and fun with your beautiful children and husband! Love to you! Your blog looks very pretty!
Ginny
Post a Comment